Are you ready to work with Indonesia’s Premier Energy Efficiency Company and revolutionise energy efficiency in Indonesia?
Are you the type of person who loves building and designing something new and completely different from the status quo? We have just the opportunity for you.
For more than 10 years, Synergy Efficiency Solutions (SES) has been Indonesia’s leading energy efficiency company striving to make energy efficiency a mainstream practice in South East Asia. We are at the forefront of implementing new technologies and financing strategies across a broad range of industries.
We are currently looking for a senior Mechanical engineer with at least 5 years experience in the HVAC and or industrial mechanical to join our Engineering team. The person will be involved in:
- Energy auditing of existing facilities such as Malls Hotels Factories [roles & responsibilities].
- Design Review of New Buildings
- Report Writing and Presentation to clients
- Organising Projects and Priorities
- Teaching team members and clients engineering concepts and methods
- Monitoring and Verification of energy savings
- Concept design of cooling and heating systems
- Control logic design
You will be joining our passionate team of energy experts with competitive salary and health benefits.
If you’re ready to drive positive change in the field of energy efficiency and to work on high profile projects across Southeast Asia and beyond, then we are ready for you.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills/experience
· Experience working with Water and Air cooled chillers
· Experience with refrigeration compressors
· Experience with DX units and roof top package units
· All aspects of Pipework and Pump sizing
· Installation of VFD on Pumps and Fans
· Cooling Tower experience
· Boilers for HW and Steam systems
· Fluent in MS Office Autocad
· Bahasa Indonesia and English language skills
· Team Player
· Close ties to Indonesia’s startup scene and access to amazing local and international mentors
· Work in Jakarta’s central business district
· Help reduce Indonesia’s Carbon Footprint
· You will be promoting a great service that has received high acclaim:
Featured in Huffington Post
Featured on Google startup grind
Winners of CTI PFAN
· You will directly contribute to the growth of the Energy Efficiency market in Indonesia, the largest potential energy efficiency market in the world.
We are excited to hear from you, send your CV and resume to [email protected] to apply!