Are you ready to work with Indonesia’s Premier Energy Efficiency Company and revolutionize energy efficiency in Indonesia?
Are you the type of person who loves building and designing something new and completely different from the status quo? We have just the opportunity for you.
For more than 10 years, Synergy Efficiency Solutions (SES) has been Indonesia’s leading energy efficiency company striving to make energy efficiency a mainstream practice in South East Asia. We are at the forefront of implementing new technologies and financing strategies across a broad range of industries.
We are currently looking for a senior Mechanical engineer with at least 8 years experience in the HVAC and or industrial mechanical to join our Engineering team. The person will be involved in:
- Energy auditing of existing facilities such as Malls Hotels Factories [roles & responsibilities].
- Design Review of New Builds
- Report Writing and Presentation to clients
- Organising Projects and Priorities
- Teaching team members and clients engineering concepts and methods
- Monitoring and Verification of energy savings
- Concept design of cooling and heating systems
- Control logic design
You will be joining our passionate team of energy experts with competitive salary and health benefits.
If you’re ready to drive positive change in the field of energy efficiency and to work on high profile projects across Southeast Asia and beyond, then we are ready for you.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills/experience
· Experience working with Water and Air cooled chillers
· Experience with refrigeration compressors
· Experience with DX units and roof top package units
· All aspects of Pipework and Pump sizing
· installation of VFD on Pumps and Fans
· Cooling Tower experience
· Boilers for HW and Steam systems
· Fluent in MS Office Autocad
· Competent in Bahasa Indonesia
· Basic English language skills
· At least 1 year of experience using Energy plus?
· Team Player
*Requirements are a “should have” for fresh graduates and a “must have” for experienced candidates
· Help reduce Indonesia’s Carbon Loading
· Close ties to Indonesia’s startup scene
· Work in Jakarta’s central business district
· Access to work from the Bali office – casual, fun environment
· We celebrate our success with staff parties and trips
· You will be promoting a great service that has received high acclaim: featured in Huffington Post / featured on Google startup grind / winners of CTI PFAN / Endeavor Entrepreneurs
We are excited to hear from you, send your CV and resume to [email protected] before September 27 2019 to apply!