Synergy’s sales team is looking to capitalize on the momentum that comes with being on the cutting edge of energy efficiency in Indonesia. A big part of that strategy is growing our Business Development Team in Jakarta. We’re looking for someone who is passionate and driven and would be thrilled to drive new business in one of the most lucrative and untapped energy efficiency markets in the world.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to drive buzz, excitement, and ultimately adoption and engagement to meet our target goals. This position will collaborate with cross-functional teams to promote SES across a broad spectrum of industries and project types. This position will be responsible for defining, executing, and continuously optimizing the sales & marketing strategy and tactics that will drive bookings as validated through analytics and insights. The individual in this role is highly creative, thinks outside the box and possesses a test and learn mindset.
If you’re ready to drive positive change in the field of energy efficiency and work on finding high profile projects across Southeast Asia and beyond, then we are ready for you!
What do we Expect?
- They are conversation starters, network builders, and noisemakers.
- Being a part of our team requires a wide set of skills, such as relationship building, management, strategic thinking, and communication.
- Strong knowledge of local culture and relevant industries is a must
- Not scared of getting hands on the business
- Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search of solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our customers and potential clients
Your Responsibilities :
- Drive overall revenue growth by capitalizing on new business opportunities and effectively managing and coaching the team to achieve sales targets.
- Monitor sales metrics, provide visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development and report on an ongoing basis to the wider team on revenue targets and forecasts.
- Identify and react quickly to a changing and competitive landscape to ensure SES remains the first choice for clients.
- Optimize our user engagement funnel; advance our ability to segment, target, and serve our various types of customers
- Setup and use web analytics and business intelligence tools to better understand our customers and exploit those insights via sales & marketing efforts
- Collaborate with internal teams/suppliers to evaluate and optimize our growth strategy and performance
- Conduct research to identify new markets, customer needs and pain points
- Manage the communications toolkit and ensure that all media & assets are kept up to date.
- Perform any other task, as reasonably instructed, so as to assist the growth of the business
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; a major in mechanical engineering or a similar discipline is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales (B2B preferred) with experience managing a sales team, preferably in the industry
- Data and numbers-driven decision-maker, with experience using sales support technologies to make informed decisions and facilitate streamlined growth
- Customer-oriented: understanding the psychology of what works and why
- Has proven results in increasing brand/product awareness and customer acquisition.
- Experience overseeing email marketing, content marketing or both preferred.
- The ability to create compelling content that will drive results.
- Strong organization with attention to detail, self-motivated with the ability to direct, lead, and motivate self and others are required.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms are required.
- Passion, experience, or understanding of concepts within the energy efficiency field is a plus
- Those with an engineering background and an existing network of industrial factories, commercial buildings, and other relevant facility types will be prioritized
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
What SES offers:
- A unique opportunity to use your leadership skills, experience, and contacts to build a team and shape the culture of the company.
- An incredible team of fun, humble but brilliant co-workers
- Close ties to Indonesia’s startup scene and the opportunity to be a part of Indonesia’s clean energy revolution
- Access to the SES network: Endeavor, investors, other entrepreneurs from across the world
When you join SES…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people think about and consume energy. Your place on the front-line of change in Indonesia will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. SES is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at SES.
We’re excited to hear from you!
Please send your resume & cover letter to [email protected] with Sales Team Lead in the subject line to apply!