We are currently looking for a Growth Hacker/Marketing Manager to drive buzz, excitement, and ultimately adoption and engagement to meet our target goals. This individual is an expert in creating and deploying marketing strategies designed to drive measurable growth using a mix of channels, mediums, and content, in order to demonstrate the value of SES to all stakeholders. This position will collaborate with cross-functional teams to promote SES across a broad spectrum of industries and project types. This position will be responsible for defining, executing, and continuously optimizing the marketing strategy and tactics that will drive bookings as validated through analytics and insights. The individual in this role is highly creative, thinks outside the box and possesses a test and learn mindset.
If you’re ready to drive positive change in the field of energy efficiency and work on finding high profile projects across Southeast Asia and beyond, then we are ready for you!
What do we Expect?
- They are conversation starters, network builders, and noisemakers.
- Being a part of our team requires a wide set of skills, such as relationship building, management, strategic thinking, and communication.
- Strong knowledge of local culture and relevant industries is a must
- Not scared of getting hands on the business
- Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search of solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our customers and potential clients
Your Responsibilities :
- Lead development of and manage marketing plan focused on driving increased engagement across channels. Execute against plan across product marketing messaging, channel selection, audience segmentation, content creation, and deployment.
- Optimize our user engagement funnel; advance our ability to segment, target, and serve our various types of customers
- Optimize SES web presence and drive inbound leads through a variety of different channels, campaigns, and strategies
- Setup and use web analytics and business intelligence tools to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns
- Manage performance metrics and budgets to intelligently scale acquisition efforts.
- Collaborate with internal teams/suppliers to evaluate and optimize our growth strategy and performance
- Conduct research to identify new markets, customer needs and pain points
- Optimize conversion through rigorous testing of initiatives including: paid media campaigns, organic initiatives, conversion rate optimization, and engagement
- Constantly scrutinize and analyze all ongoing initiatives and strategies, reacting appropriately to pivot spend and capitalize on opportunities
- Manage the communications toolkit and ensure that all media & assets are kept up to date.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; a major in marketing, marketing analytics, communications, business administration or similar discipline is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing (B2B or B2C) with a data-driven growth mindset is required.
- Experience in email marketing, content marketing or both required.
- Has proven results in increasing brand/product awareness and customer acquisition.
- Demonstrates ability to lead creation of compelling content to drive results.
- Possesses strong analytical skills and operational efficiency.
- Customer-oriented: understanding the psychology of what works and why
- Channel expertise across the entire marketing mix including offline and online channels
- Strong background in marketing technology and data analytics, including experience with multi-channel attribution, conversion rate optimization, and customer segmentation
- Strong organization with attention to detail skills, self-motivation with the ability to direct, lead, and motivate self and others are required.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms are required.
- Passion, experience, or understanding of concepts within the energy efficiency field is a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
What SES offers:
- A unique opportunity to use your leadership skills, experience, and contacts to build a team and shape the culture of the company.
- An incredible team of fun, humble but brilliant co-workers
- Close ties to Indonesia’s startup scene and the opportunity to be a part of Indonesia’s clean energy revolution
- Access to work from the Bali office – a casual, fun environment
- Access to the SES network: Endeavor, investors, other entrepreneurs from across world
When you join SES…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people think about and consume energy. Your place on the front-line of change in Indonesia will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. SES is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at SES.
We’re excited to hear from you!
Please send your resume & cover letter to [email protected] with Growth Hacker in the subject line to apply!