Are you ready to design energy efficient buildings with Indonesia’s Premier Energy Efficiency Company and revolutionize how Indonesia consumes energy?
Are you the type of person who loves building and designing something new and completely different from the status quo? We have just the opportunity for you.
For more than 10 years, Synergy Efficiency Solutions (SES) has been one of Indonesia’s leading energy efficiency and energy simulations company striving to make energy efficient design a mainstream practice in South East Asia. We are at the forefront of implementing new technologies and financing strategies across a broad range of industries
We are currently looking for an Energy Simulation Engineer (ESE) to join our Building Design and Performance team. The person will be involved in the design stages of new building, generating the whole building energy model, provide design inputs in energy efficient technology, and conduct analysis that integrates both engineering and financial aspects.
You will be joining our passionate team of energy experts with competitive salary and health benefits.
If you’re ready to drive positive change in the field of energy efficiency and to work on high profile projects across Southeast Asia and beyond, then we are ready for you
· Knowledge of HVAC system
· Experience using 3D modeling software (SketchUp, Revit, Blender, etc.)
· It is a plus if the candidate(s) has/have an experience using building simulation software (EnergyPlus, Dialux, Radiance, HAP E20, TRACE700, IESVE, etc.)
· It is a plus if the candidate(s) has/have an experience using a statistical programming package (R, python, etc.)
· Ability to communicate in English
· Team Player
*Requirements are a “should have” for fresh graduates and a “must have” for experienced candidates
· Help reduce Indonesia’s Carbon Loading
· Close ties to Indonesia’s startup scene
· Work in Jakarta’s central business district
· Access to work from the Bali office – casual, fun environment
· We celebrate our success with staff parties and trips
· You will be promoting a great service that has received high acclaim: featured in Huffington Post / featured on Google startup grind / winners of CTI PFAN / Endeavor Entrepreneurs
We’re excited to hear from you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] to apply!