Are you ready to work with Indonesia’s Premier Energy Efficiency Company and revolutionize energy efficiency in Indonesia?
Are you the type of person who loves building and designing something new and completely different from the status quo? We have just the opportunity for you.
For more than 10 years, Synergy Efficiency Solutions (SES) has been Indonesia’s leading energy efficiency company striving to make energy efficiency a mainstream practice in South East Asia. We are at the forefront of implementing new technologies and financing strategies across a broad range of industries.
We are currently looking for a Controls Engineer with some electrical experience to join our Engineering team.
• Help reduce Indonesia’s Carbon Loading
• Close ties to Indonesia’s startup scene
• Work in Jakarta’s central business district
• Access to work from the Bali office – casual, fun
• We celebrate our success with staff parties and trips
• You will be promoting a great service that has
Received high acclaim: featured in Huffington Post / featured on Google startup grind / winners of CTI PFAN / Endeavor Entrepreneurs
You will be joining our passionate team of energy experts with competitive salary and health benefits. If you’re ready to drive positive change in the field of energy efficiency and to work on high profile projects across Southeast Asia and beyond, then we are ready for you.
- Experience working in BAS installation particularly for Cooling Systems or HVAC plan
- Understanding of mechanical systems to be controlled
- Programing of BAS and other systems and sensors
- Familiar with BACnet, modbus, or any other communication protocols in building control system.
- Ability to code
- Experience in design of energy metering systems and monitoring and verification system design
- Team Player
- Competent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to communicate in English
*Requirements are a “should have” for fresh graduates and a “must have” for experienced candidates
We’re excited to hear from you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] before 27 September 2019 to apply!